Job Description: Office Manager
Hours: 20 hours P/T (can be flexibly allocated during the week).
Contract Term: Permanent
Rate: £22K - £24K (pro-rata and dependant on experience, good opportunity for salary progression dependant on experience)
Fast growing Hebrides based Environmental and Ecological Consultancy www.atlantic58.co.uk requires an Office Manager to support with the following tasks:
- Proofreading, printing, and correcting reports
- Ad hoc clerical and general administration duties to support business and individual projects
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts and HSE
- Developing marketing and promotional materials
- Support recruitment, tracking staff leave & holidays
- Support public consultation activities and collation of responses
- Management of website, press and social media
- Manage technical aspects of the office
- Identification of office premises and managing office move
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an office administrative role is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in all word applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
- Intermediate IT Technical skills (Printers, scanners, etc)
- Experience in website management and managing social media platforms is desirable
The role will support a small but busy team of environmental professionals and subcontractors working on a range of projects. Consequently, the role is very varied and requires an individual with good organisation skills and attention to detail who is willing to undertake a range of diverse tasks across business / project administration, human resources, business development and accounting. Whilst the post is for an Office Manager there are opportunities for the right individual to develop a more prominent role in marketing, business development or human resources as the business grows. Training and development activities are encouraged.
You will receive a competitive salary, along with flexible working opportunities.
Core benefits include 25 days annual leave plus public holidays and a company pension scheme.
Post initially based at current home run business premises in Gress, or alternatively working from home.
The business is seeking to transition to office-based premises within Stornoway in the near future.