We are recruiting for a Bakery Production Manager to be responsible for the running of our production shifts.
This is a full-time dayshift post and the Bakery Production Manager will be required to work 39 hours per week from our premises in Stornoway.
Duties will include overseeing the production of an extensive range of bakery goods that Stag Bakeries supplies locally, nationally and internationally, being responsible for maintaining high standards and managing our team of skilled bakers.
The expected start date for this position would be early January 2022.
- Experience in bakery production
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and adaptable
- Able to develop ongoing working relationships with staff
- Previous experience of supervising staff
- Good leadership skills
- Previous experience of working in a management team
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a key management role in a speciality bakery company.
Salary: Competitive rate of pay dependent on experience
Closing Date: Friday 17th December at 5pm