Anderson MacArthur, Solicitors and Notaries, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic solicitor or paralegal to join our team.
The role will be based in our Stornoway office and home/flexible working arrangements may be available. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of dealing with conveyancing and/or executry work and knowledge of crofting law would be desirable.
The successful candidate will also be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A Solicitor or Paralegal with a keen interest and proven ability in either conveyancing, succession/executries and/or private client work;
- Experience in drafting of deeds, documents and letters;
- Knowledge and experience of crofting law aspects or a keen interest in learning about crofting law;
- Be able to build good relationships within the team and also with our clients; and
- Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
Please apply by cover letter and CV to Margaret MacKay, Anderson MacArthur, Old Bank of Scotland Buildings, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis HS1 2BG.
For further information please telephone Miss MacKay at the office on 01851 703356.
Anderson MacArthur, Old Bank of Scotland Buildings, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis HS1 2BG.