Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 650 + employees
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and employees.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further...
Due to significant investment within the company, we are looking to recruit Processing Operatives to assist in the required day-to-day operations within the Processing Plant Department and to meet the needs of the company.
- Salmon Preparation - Cleaning, preparing and inspecting our finest Scottish Salmon to meet customer specifications
- Production - Supporting production whilst performing efficiently and at the required pace
- Quality - Monitor the production process, carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Finished Product - Ensuring the final product meets company standards, labelling and packaging product ready for shipment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Positive and hardworking
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to follow policies & procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Basic/Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• Competitive salary package
• Market-leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse or Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
You can also check out our current vacancies on our website