APPRENTICE SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE. MULTI TRADE
Due to business growth FES FM Ltd are looking for a Multi-Trade Apprentice to join our team in delivering services to a wide range of clients.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career with FES FM Ltd by applying for a place on our 4-year Service & Maintenance apprenticeship programme in conjunction with BEST.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside our already experienced team to assist with all aspects of site maintenance and our facilities management operation.
Our company is known to provide a quality and cost-effective maintenance and care service for a wide range of clients and buildings in both the private and public sector throughout the UK.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a keen interest in electrics and plumbing
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Good communication skills
- Able to continue to learn and take on new tasks as and when presented
- Able to adapt to different working conditions and flexible on working hours
- Have a sense of time management to ensure all issued work is completed
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th June 2021
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering email to: