Depot Manager, Lochmaddy
We are seeking a depot manager to join our team in Lochmaddy with immediate start.
The Depot Manager will be responsible for the Compliant and Efficient management of the depot transport operation and the improvement of driver standards.
This is a varied role where you will work cross-functionally with other depots to plan and organise shipments; being commercially minded to identifying and execute cost saving opportunities at Depot level.
You will work with and engage our Drivers to ensure that efficient, Driver best practice is always followed and work with the drivers and key depot personnel to be customer focused.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- PC literate in programmes such as Microsoft Office
- Experience in a Transport Operation
- Some Technical knowledge of HGV, LGV
- Experience of managing teams of people
- Customer service experience
- National CPC Licence holder
- System knowledge of fleet systems ie Roadrunner
Full-time, permanent position. Salary dependant on experience.