Scottish Charity No SCO23918
Western Isles Community Care Forum have a vacancy for the following post:
CARER TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT OFFICER
(Lewis and Harris)
Salary £21,260 plus Distant Islands Allowance
37 Hours per week
Duties for this post include the following:
- Develop and provide one-to-one training, primarily for moving & handling
- Conducting interviews with carers to seek views and offer support
- Sign post and refer carers to other services/agencies
- Record information gathered
- Host social groups for carers
The successful candidate will work from home and report to the Tarbert office.
A full driving licence is essential and access to a vehicle during working hours.
Training will be provided where required.
Successful applicant will be subject to a PVG Disclosure
Duration of this project is subject to continued funding
Closing Date: 22nd January 2021
Application forms and further information available at:
Western Isles Community Care Forum
Room 14, Council Offices,
Tarbert, Isle of Harris HS3 3BG
Tel: 01859 502588
This Project is funded by: CATHERINE M MACLEOD TRUST, \