Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 650 + staff (continually growing)
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with pride and passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands.
Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further...
Due to significant growth within the company, we are looking to recruit Harvest Operatives to work as directed by the Harvest Manager or their deputy to harvest fish in a consistent manner and to the required standards in accordance with all Food Hygiene, Company Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and all animal welfare recommendations.
- Pre-harvest checks
- Pre-harvest set up of site and equipment prior to harvest
- Harvest process
- Fish swabbing & water/sampling as and when required by
- Post-harvest checks.
- Cleaning and Hygiene processes of Harvest station and
- surrounding areas at the end of each harvest
- Prepare for next day’s harvest
- Team player
- Ideally hold a First Aid Certification and Intermediate Food
- Hygiene Certification
- An interest in Aquaculture
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Preferably have experience of working in a similar role
How to Apply:
Closing Date: Monday 5th October 2020.
You can also check out our current vacancies on our website www.scottishsalmon.com