Cabarfeidh Hotel – Full time Receptionist
If you’re looking for a new challenge, then there’s no better place to work than the Cabarfeidh Hotel!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and friendly receptionist to join our welcoming front of house team. Our receptionists are at the core of our business, ensuring our guests receive the highest standard of customer service and hospitality.
As the first point of contact between guests and the hotel, your key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring an efficient reception experience for guests, including check in and check out,
- Handling all telephone calls with a clear, friendly telephone manner,
- Providing excellent customer care in a fast-paced environment,
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with other members of staff across all departments.
Ideal personal attributes:
- A friendly personality with a passion for delivering excellent customer service,
- Self-motivated, intuitive with a positive personality,
- Ability to multi-task and deal with several requests at any one time.
In return we will provide:
- Rates of pay £11.85 per hour,
- Flexible work patterns to support your work/life balance,
- Company discounts,
- Free meals when on duty.