35 hours per week (full time position or possibly option for job share)
We are looking for a friendly, well-motivated person with a good telephone manner and positive attitude. Applicants should have excellent administration, organisational and communication skills and must be able to work as part of a team and also have the ability to work unsupervised.
- General admin/office and reception duties, including telephone and email enquiries
- Use of excel spreadsheets and word processing
- Keeping computerised internal records up to date.
- Dealing with the public, arranging on/off hires including organising deliveries and collections etc
- Banking and Post Office Run
- Liaising with office staff, garage staff and external bodies.
Driving licence preferred but not essential.
Full Training will be provided.
Starting rate depending on experience.
John Maciver & Sons Ltd
Yard 4, Moorpark
Isle of Lewis
Closing date for applications 9th June 2023