Clearwater MACDUFF is a leading and fast growing vertically integrated global seafood company. The company is committed to producing quality products and offering high levels of customer service.
GENERAL CLEANER – PART TIME
- Carry out cleaning tasks in accordance with the work schedule, this will include routine checking and cleaning of toilets, office areas, corridors, changing area, portacabin, canteen and kitchen.
- Cleaning duties will include, mopping floors, hoovering, dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- Empty waste bins and transport waste to designated collection points.
- Stocking of soaps, sanitisers, toilet rolls and paper towels, PPE disposables (hair nets, beard snoods, sleeves, etc.)
- Distribution of coats and gloves to PPE lockers
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Complete all work in accordance with H&S requirements.
- Self motivation
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Keen eye for detail
- Be flexible and proactive.
- An understanding and appreciation of Safety, Hygiene and Quality
- Knowledge of basic COSHH
Hours of work – 10am to 2pm - Monday to Friday
Previous experience of a hygiene or quality role in a processing facility would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
Applications should be made in person or by e-mail, enclosing a current CV to:
Chris Dempster, Quality Manager, Macduff Shellfish (Scotland) Ltd, Goat Island, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2RS
A wholly owned subsidiary of