We are recruiting a head housekeeper for the Stornoway Bed and Breakfast in central Stornoway.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business with new, friendly and enthusiastic owners who aim to create a happy working environment and excellence in customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Front of house role with a friendly, approachable manner
- Preparing our ensuite rooms for guests’ arrival to a consistently high standard of cleanliness
- Following housekeeping checklists in addition to using initiative
- Working as part of a team and the ability to work alone is important
- Meeting guests at check in and ensuring a smooth departure
- Organising the laundry
- Serving breakfast
Have you got a good work ethic?
- Are you reliable?
- Are you committed to delivering a high standard of housekeeping?
- Are you friendly, approachable, and hard working with the ability to work flexible and varied hours?
- Driving license required.
- Experience preferred.
Permanent Contract will be 24 hours per week and £11 per hour.
We are also recruiting a second housekeeper as above but zero-hour contract.
We are recruiting a breakfast chef to join our well-established business with new enthusiastic owners.
We are looking for a reliable person with a positive and flexible approach who can cook breakfast to a high standard and present it well.
Must have good awareness of health and safety, and passed the food hygiene course or prepared to partake in the course.
Core hours would be 6.30-9.15am, negotiable. £11 per hour.
Weekend working also necessary.
Summary of 3 posts:
Job 1 - Head Housekeeper: 24 hours per week permanent contract £11 per hour.
Job 2 - Housekeeper: Flexibile hours at £11 per hour.
Job 3 – Breakfast Chef: Flexible Hours at £11 per hour.