Contact us on 01851 705743 or

CalMac is advising the public to travel today (Sunday, February 4) due to the poor weather forecast for tomorrow.

Though the Oban-Castlebay service is operating as scheduled today, CalMac further advises it remains liable to weather-related disruption or cancellation.

Regarding services tomorrow, CalMac says: “Due to forecast adverse weather, there is a heightened possibility of disruption or cancellation at short notice.

“As a result of the poor weather forecast for Monday, passengers should consider travelling on Sunday 4th if possible.”

An update on tomorrow’s sailing will be issued by CalMac at approximately 11 am today.

The Barra-Eriskay ferry is operating normally today.