NHSWI is holding the first first drop-in clinic for flu and COVID booster vaccines tomorrow (Saturday 15 October) at Western Isles Hospital, between 1.30pm and 4pm.
The drop-in clinic is for those aged 78 and over.
The latest Covid-19 update from NHSWI Chief Exec Gordon Jamieson said there were 4 new cases: 3 on Lewis (1 new case, 1 contact of an existing case, 1 where contact tracing is ongoing) and 1 new case on North Uist.
NHSWI have (appointment only) flu and COVID booster clinics in the Daliburgh Branch Surgery & at Western Isles Hospital today from 9am - 3.30pm.
- 2,639 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- 40,239 new tests for COVID-19 reported results
- 7.0% of these were positive
- 29 new reported deaths of people who have tested positive
- 908 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 50 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 4,275,208 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination
- 3,871,406 have received their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccination