Langabhat Medical Practice have community groups/individuals delivering their patient medication.
All medication for patients in the areas noted below will be delivered to ensure patient and staff safety and wellbeing and we need to keep people at home as much as possible.
See below:Galson Estate for the Upper Sarvas to Butt of Ness area;
- Individual volunteers for the Lower Barvas & Brue area;
- Horshader Group area for the Arnol - Dalmore area;
- Carloway Community Associationfor the Carloway to Tolsta Chaolais area;
- Breasclete Community Association for the Breasclete, Callanish, Garynahine, Linshader, Lochganvich area;
- Bernera Community Association for road end all way in to Bernera area;
- Uig CommunityforGisla to Breanish (all Uig) area;
- Leurbost Community for Achmore, Cleascro Rd, Cameron Terrace, Leurbost, Grimshader, Crossbost and Ranish area;
- Kinloch Community for Sova I down to Arivruaich (including Keose & Keose Glebe)area; and
- Pairc Community for Shieldinish down to all of South Lochs area.
- Individual volunteer for Stornoway area (from Parkend area incl Holm in east to Gleann Dubh, Newmarket in west);
- Tong Recreation Association for Tong from Newmarket Road to end of Tong;
- Back Community Association for Coll through to Gress;
- Individual Volunteers for North Tolsta; and
- Point Football Club for whole of Point.
Langabhat Medical Practice are extremely grateful to the all the goodwill and kindness shown by our community at this difficult time. Many thanks.