The 12th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Hebridean Housing Partnership Limited (HHP) will be held in the Town Hall, Stornoway, on Thursday 30 August beginning at 12.15pm.
HHP strongly encourages tenants and members of the public to attend the AGM. It is a great chance to meet other tenants and the HHP Team.
“You will get the opportunity to have your say about the housing service and ask any questions, receive an overview of projects from the past year and future developments - whilst enjoying the refreshments provided.
“HHP has been a Registered Social Landlord since September 2006. It is a charitable not- for-profit housing association.
“HHP’s aim is to improve the standards of rented housing by providing warm affordable homes and creating employment opportunities in the Outer Hebrides.
“The day to day running of HHP is carried out by the Executive Team based at Gleann Seileach Business Park, Willowglen, Stornoway.
The HHP board have seven clear objectives:
- To place the tenants at the centre of everything they do, engaging the wider community.
- Keep rents affordable.
- Invest, in a sustainable way, in tenants’ homes.
- Deliver continuous improvement over time.
- Provide services of the highest quality whilst delivering value for money.
- Be a good employer to attract and retain high quality staff.
- Work with partners to contribute to the economic wellbeing of communities throughout the Outer Hebrides as far as resources allow.
Following close of the formal AGM business, Mr Martin Polhammer of East Lothian Housing Association (ELHA) will give a talk on Leading Innovative Housing Services.