We are looking for an experienced or trainee cook/fryer that will work towards becoming a shift supervisor. 35+ hours per week.
Hours are flexible and will include a mix of day and evening shifts. 5 out of 7 days, includes evenings and weekends (closed Sundays).
• Frying food to a high standard / Preparation of all food.
• Serving customers.
• Stock control.
• Prepare shop for shift.
• Maintain food hygiene and health and safety standards.
• Ensure accurate recordings of temperatures.
• Attention to detail and commitment to delivering excellence in food quality, presentation and service.
• Ensure cleaning is done to a high standard.
YOU MUST BE:
- Well presented with a good sense of hygiene.
- Friendly & helpful.
- Be able to stay composed under pressure.
- Work well within a team.
Must be 18+ to apply due to working hours.