Western Isles residents interested in mental health for all ages and in dementia are invited to join World Café event to discuss NHS Western Isles mental health services redesign
The World Cafe events are an opportunity to meet with the NHSWI team undertaking the mental health service redesign across the island chain.
The team includes people working for the NHS, as well as representatives from Comhairle nan Eilean Siar, Penumbra, Western Isles Association for Mental Health, Alzheimer’s Scotland, Cobhair Barraigh and Tagsa Uibhist.
Offering a cup of tea or coffee and biscuits, the World Café events offer a chance for the team to meet with island residents, especially those who use the services, care for someone who does, or provides services themselves, in relaxed and informal setting.
World Café events are being held at:
- Tuesday 26th February: 5-7pm, Old School, Balallan
- Thursday 28th February: 5-7pm, Carloway Community Hall, Carloway
- Monday 4th March: 5-7pm, Castlebay Hall, Barra
- Tuesday 5th March: 5-7pm, Balivanich Hall, Balivanich
- Monday 11th March: 5-7pm, Education Unit, Western Isles Hospital
- Wednesday 13th March: 5-7pm, Tarbert Community Hall, Tarbert
or by post to: Mental Health Services Redesign, Division of Public Health and Health Strategy, 37 South Beach, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2BB.